• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quantum OTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantum OTS

Just booked two back to back cruises on the Quantum next May going from Barcelona through the Suez Canal to Dubai and then down to Singapore when it repositions down to China.

joan

Originally posted by Joan Terry, PLYMOUTH View Post
    Just booked two back to back cruises on the Quantum next May going from Barcelona through the Suez Canal to Dubai and then down to Singapore when it repositions down to China.

joan
    Good for you Joan - enjoy.

Annie

Comment

Thanks Annie,

We were about to book a segment of the world cruises on one of the Queens, but decided that we could do this as it was a one off and we can do Cunard 2016.

Joan

Comment

Have a fabulous time, though I know it's a way off yet!
        Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Thanks Duncan, I know it's s long way off, but we have T/A on The Oasis to look forward to in October meanwhile.

joan

Comment

Good luck......

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X