• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Independence Golf Simulator & Formal Nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independence Golf Simulator & Formal Nights

Hi
    We are going on an 8 night cruise on Indy in March and I wondered if anybody knew which nights were the formal ones??
    Also my other half is interested in the golf simulator on board and I wondered what the cost was and how you booked it.
    Many thanks in advance
    Emma

Don't know about cost of golf, but my father-in-law enjoys playing. I believe they had a competition and he won. Mother-in-law was sitting reading when a young man approached the woman sitting next to her. "How did it go?" she said. "Some old guy won" he replied. Mum made her excuses and left. Goog luck. Judith

Comment

Emma each cruise is different so you need to tell us which date in March the cruise embarks if we stand any chance to give you advice on formal nights.

Comment

The golf simulator costs $25 IIRC for one hour ( up to 4 people can play). There are several courses to choose from.

Comment

Hi
          Sorry it's the 8 night Caribbean cruise on Independence of the Seas going from Fort Lauderdale on March 1st 2014.
          Many thanks Emma

Comment

Many thanks for the info that's great

Comment

For 8 nights...guess there's only 1 formal night, perhaps on a sea day.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X