• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Suite Benefits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junior Suite Benefits

Hi All. I am new to this site and hope that you might be able to help me. We are going on Liberty of the Seas in the summer and are booked in a Junior Suite, we keep reading people mention benefits by being in a suite, ie priority seating etc. Is this true and if so, what exactly do we get? Thank you in advance for all your help.

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the forum. I've never sailed with Royal Caribbean before, but a quick Google shows a list of Suite benefits. It does indicate that these don't apply to guests staying in a Junior Suite.

Perhaps one of the RCI regulars will have more first hand information about staying in a Junior Suite.

Have you sailed before? Where are you going this time with Royal Caribbean?
    Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

A Junior suite is not really a suite! it is just a slightly larger cabin which does NOT give you the benefits of the Grand Suites and above.
      Any one wants to plays bridge and is on any of the cruises listed below please send me a private message

cruises 2012
      Eclipse 12/05
      Queen Victoria 24/03
      Eclipse 12/05
      Oceania Riveria 13/08
      Eclipse 29/09
      Queen Victoria 20/12

2013 Cruises booked
      Eclipse 11/05
      Eclipse 06/07
      Eclipse 31/08
      Eclipse 20/10

Comment

Hi
        Thank you for your response, it looks like I just have a bigger cabin then and not a suite mmmmm... Yes we have sailed before but on P&O but this time we are going to the Med.

Comment

We had a Junior Suite on the IOTS and we loved it. The cabin is roomy and had the bonus of a walk in wardrobe - Bliss. On the balcony we had 1 Sunbed + a Sunchair. The other bonus is that you get double points.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X