• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest of Europe 2014 RCI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest of Europe 2014 RCI

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the rest of the Europe 2014 itineraries will be released? I'm looking for a 7 day cruise round the Mediterranean summer 2014, perhaps one that departs from Barcelona. The 7 day itineraries from Southampton are quite limited round Spain/France.

Thanks
    Andy

Spread out Starting March 20th through to April 11th - dont know if they will start with the Southampton Sailings first then the rest of the med later?

Comment

I have just found a link from an email shot sent out by Cruisedot - but only has Southampton sailings listed.
      http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-guide..._campaign=2014
      Last edited by Bradbury, Coventry; 17th March 2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

yes read the brochure on the Southampton sailings thanks. Just cant see anywhere when the rest of the med departure ports are released Barcelona, civitavecchia etc.

Comment

2014 RCI Itineraries

I have just been talking to RCI about Caribbean Itineries for 2014 and in the course of our conversation it was mentioned that the 'Rest of Europe' would be released on March 27th.

Hope this helps.

Rose.

Originally posted by Andyk, Lancashire View Post
          Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the rest of the Europe 2014 itineraries will be released? I'm looking for a 7 day cruise round the Mediterranean summer 2014, perhaps one that departs from Barcelona. The 7 day itineraries from Southampton are quite limited round Spain/France.

Thanks
          Andy

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X