• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever heard the like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post
    How very sad
    No. It's not sad at all. It's just true.

I haven't point scored. I haven't been rude. I've had a discussion which couldn't be carried out, as I actually asked for. by pm. Diddy hasn't been rude either. I disagree with him and he with me.

This part of the thread has had nothing to do with anyone else, as Hat so rightly and justifiably pointed out and so I don't think, in the nicest possible way, it has had anything to do with you either.

As long as no more little 'bon mots' are added, this thread might now revert back on track with no point scoring or name calling. It won't come from me and I guess it won't come from Diddy either.
    Good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
      No. It's not sad at all. It's just true.

I haven't point scored. I haven't been rude. I've had a discussion which couldn't be carried out, as I actually asked for. by pm. Diddy hasn't been rude either. I disagree with him and he with me.

This part of the thread has had nothing to do with anyone else, as Hat so rightly and justifiably pointed out and so I don't think, in the nicest possible way, it has had anything to do with you either.

As long as no more little 'bon mots' are added, this thread might now revert back on track with no point scoring or name calling. It won't come from me and I guess it won't come from Diddy either.
      Good night.
      This is a public forum not your personal posting space

I address the forum and you attack

That is what is sad

What has happened to the interest in cruising ?

Comment

Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post
        This is a public forum not your personal posting space

I address the forum and you attack

That is what is sad

What has happened to the interest in cruising ?

Attacking! My goodness that's hypocritical coming from your good self spartan.

No cruising interest! Are you really serious? Out of the current 20 threads (Excluding silly games) 17 are cruise related. That's 85% of threads are cruising related.

You are just moaning for the sake of it - OR - just trying to stirr it and cause trouble.

Comment

I'm so sorry I've upset you Hat and I apologise to you and any other forum member whom I have annoyed with this interchange. That was not my intention at all. I've really tried not to insult, be rude or inflame.

A member included me in a post [since deleted but captured by myself before that] which mentioned the use on the forum, by another member, of a particular unpleasant name and I asked for the link to be produced in order for me to know if this was accurate.

He hasn't so far produced the requested post but he has changed his stance on not only the word, but where it was posted and has convinced himself the word he originally mentioned and the different word he gave the review site link to [not the forum, as he originally said], have the same level of offensiveness/mean the same thing. I'm afraid he's wrong. They don't.

Again Hat, I'm so sorry, but as this member does not receive pm's, and I guess you probably think me OTT to bother but I don't do ignore when my name is mentioned under these circumstances, I had to use the forum instead.

EDIT.
          I look forward to the post being produced.
          I know you didn't start this interchange and I understand the situation you're in.
          But all too often a thread gets going often with people giving different opinions - which leads to entertaining as well as informative topics - then somehow or other it veers off completely which is such a pity.

Comment

Originally posted by hat776, malta View Post
            I know you didn't start this interchange and I understand the situation you're in.
            But all too often a thread gets going often with people giving different opinions - which leads to entertaining as well as informative topics - then somehow or other it veers off completely which is such a pity.
            Thanks Hat.
            As I said in #136, difficult to sort out when no pm facility is available and you were right, it did seem to shut out anyone else.
            Mrs M x

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey, Bristol upon Cream View Post
              Attacking! My goodness that's hypocritical coming from your good self spartan.

No cruising interest! Are you really serious? Out of the current 20 threads (Excluding silly games) 17 are cruise related. That's 85% of threads are cruising related.

You are just moaning for the sake of it - OR - just trying to stirr it and cause trouble.
              y

Harvey,pot calling the kettle?see you cannot resist saving a dig at us gamers.if the subject matter does not please you just train your eyes to skip over the offending matter.

Have a nice day.

Jim

Comment

I'm so sorry I've upset you Hat and I apologise to you and any other forum member whom I have annoyed with this interchange. That was not my intention at all. I've really tried not to insult, be rude or inflame.

A member included me in a post [since deleted but captured by myself before that] which mentioned the use on the forum, by another member, of a particular unpleasant name and I asked for the link to be produced in order for me to know if this was accurate.

He hasn't so far produced the requested post but he has changed his stance on not only the word, but where it was posted and has convinced himself the word he originally mentioned and the different word he gave the review site link to [not the forum, as he originally said], have the same level of offensiveness/mean the same thing. I'm afraid he's wrong. They don't.

Again Hat, I'm so sorry, but as this member does not receive pm's, and I guess you probably think me OTT to bother but I don't do ignore when my name is mentioned under these circumstances, I had to use the forum instead.

EDIT.
                I look forward to the post being produced.

I would just like to add Mrs M, that I've given you an explanation as to why your name was mentioned, and the link which proves my point is there for all to see on the forum, you are of course entitled to dispute that, but the way I see it is, once Solent Richard placed the link within his post on the "Why do trolls troll" thread, it became part of the forum.

As for the word in question, you can argue til the cows come home but M-ron & M-ronic are one in the same, you tried to justify Neil's use of it on the other thread, but it is unjustifiable according to Cruise.co.uk's rules.

Regards Diddy

Comment

Originally posted by jimtheoldsalt, felixstowe View Post
                  y

Harvey,pot calling the kettle?see you cannot resist saving a dig at us gamers.if the subject matter does not please you just train your eyes to skip over the offending matter.

Have a nice day.

Jim
                  Evening Jim

What are you on about? I'll bet that you can't state when I last mentioned Games as it's a long long time ago. As usual you are well short on facts in your postings.

cheers
                  Harvey

Comment

Evening Jim

What are you on about? I'll bet that you can't state when I last mentioned Games as it's a long long time ago. As usual you are well short on facts in your postings.

cheers
                    VHarvey
                    Wrong again Harvey,you mentioned games on the 23nov post 138,so wake up and stop throwing insults,your little mind cannot seem to grasp what is fact or fiction.
                    I am now really fed up with your nitpicking so from now on ai will not open/read any more of your posts on this forum,so farewell and may your god go with you.

Jim

Comment

Wrong again Harvey,you mentioned games on the 23nov post 138,so wake up and stop throwing insults,your little mind cannot seem to grasp what is fact or fiction.
                      I am now really fed up with your nitpicking so from now on ai will not open/read any more of your posts on this forum,so farewell and may your god go with you.

Jim
                      Have to say Jim laughed my head off at that one! Brilliant!

Comment

Jim
                        I'm not nitpicking Jim - just correcting your erroneous posts concerning Police & Crime Commissioners. Surely you understand that if you post something that is incorrect then someone will comment on it. It's what makes a forum work. However, if you don't like your posts challenged then its probably best that you stick to your games threads.

cheers
                        Harvey

Comment

Hit - Nail - On - Head

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                          X