• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a charge for Orange Juice on the IOS ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellothere, Burnley
    started a topic Is there a charge for Orange Juice on the IOS ??

Is there a charge for Orange Juice on the IOS ??

I know this is a silly question but I like my OJ in the morning. I have seen other forum posts here to say that you have to pay for Orange Juice in the morning at Breakfast.... Was I reading them correctly ??? If so I think it's talking this excessive charging for everything, by the cruise lines, a bit too far.

I see where IOS has a Juice package, but surely juice is a normal part of breakfast.

Has anyone been on the IOS recently to let me know the situation.

Thank you

• Yogini, Waterlooville
    replied
    I've just got back from a trip on the Brilliance of the Seas, and the normal juices were served as part of breakfast. There did appear to be freshly squeezed orange juice on offer, but at a price.

The juice package was something separate.

Leave a comment:

• Hellothere, Burnley
    replied
    Thanks for clarifying that. I Like my Orange Juice in the morning...

Leave a comment:

• CARLSBERGFAMILY, ERITH
    replied
    Hi.
    When we went in August there was a choice of juice at breakfast. The standard orange juice was free. What others may be referring to is the option to pay maybe 4 or 5 dollars from memory for fresh orange juice from fresh oranges.
    You will be fine.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X