• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone actually travelled on a Royal carribean cruise 6 months pregnant or plan2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone actually travelled on a Royal carribean cruise 6 months pregnant or plan2?

The title says it all really? thanks xxx

Originally posted by Brady, Birkenhead View Post
    From their web site :- booking terms and conditions

Pregnancy
    What is Royal Caribbean's policy on cruising while pregnant?

Royal Caribbean International cannot accept guests who will have entered their 24th week of pregnancy at any time during the cruise or cruisetour. A doctor's 'Fit to Travel' note is required prior to sailing, stating how far along (in weeks) your pregnancy will be at the end of the cruise and confirming that you are in good health and not experiencing a high-risk pregnancy. The 'Fit to Travel' note should be faxed to the Special Services Team on +44 (0) 1932 820603. Please call us on 01932 834243 in the UK or 1800 555 604 in the Republic of Ireland or e-mail specialservices.uk@rccl.com if you have already booked a cruise or cruisetour and do not meet this requirement.

I guess from the first line of the Ts & Cs you can't cruise with them at 24weeks, which by my estimation is 6 months

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

pete
    Pete

sigpic
    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

Originally posted by Brady, Birkenhead View Post
      Brady, were you just asking a question or are you considering travelling while pregnant ?

Most cruise lines including airlines have the above policy.

Paul.

Comment

I travelled the year before last 20 weeks pregnant and am travelling next year (end of Jan) and I will be about 21 weeks pregnant then. What are you looking for? do you have some questions or simply just wondering if people travelled that late in pregnancy. As the other posters have said you cant travel any later than 24 weeks (your cruise will have to finish before your 24th week).

If you want some info i am happy to share, just let me know what you want to know :-)

Comment

Originally posted by asorrell, Hertfordshire View Post
          I travelled the year before last 20 weeks pregnant and am travelling next year (end of Jan) and I will be about 21 weeks pregnant then. What are you looking for? do you have some questions or simply just wondering if people travelled that late in pregnancy. As the other posters have said you cant travel any later than 24 weeks (your cruise will have to finish before your 24th week).

If you want some info i am happy to share, just let me know what you want to know :-)
          Yep a baby needs to be six months old before cruising.

Roll on my new Grandson not long to go now til his first cruise

Comment

Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post
            Yep a baby needs to be six months old before cruising.

:
            Said babies have yet to be born

Comment

Originally posted by Diva18, UK View Post
              Said babies have yet to be born
              Keep up dear, he is around four months now, this could be counted as his second cruise, he is a result of the wedding cruise last October

Only a couple of months to go

We are going Gramping

Comment

Do keep up!!!!!!

OP and asorrell have yet to give birth.

Comment

Originally posted by asorrell, Hertfordshire View Post

Originally posted by Diva18, UK View Post
                  Do keep up!!!!!!

OP and asorrell have yet to give birth.
                  Looks like the second one on the way

Some lucky gramp somewhere

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X