• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

freedom or liberty !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freedom or liberty !!!

Hi can someone please say if there is any difference in these two ships. I know about itinarys, but have seen so many reviews saying liberty is so good and not as many about freedom. Why !!!. thanks

Freedom (2006), Liberty (07) and Independence (08) are all identical ships ('Freedom' class) apart from some minor aspects, including decor. RCI's product tends to be pretty consistent across their fleet, so I would suggest it does not matter which of these three that you choose.

It is worth noting that the on-board atmosphere on Independance sailing from the UK with mostly British guests, is likely to be a little different from an American port, with the majority of the guests being American. RCI do adapt their product a little depending on the clientele.

RCI have other classes of ship which are smaller than the 'Freedom' class and two ships that are much bigger. Physically these would provide a different environment to the 'Freedom' class, although RCI try and make the on-board experience (food and service for example) similar across the fleet.
    Last edited by Malcolm, Essex; 2nd September 2011, 11:43 AM.
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

We are just back from Liberty 7 night Western Med-it was fantastic!
      Any questions feel free to ask away....

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X