• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandeur of the Sea 21.8.11 packing!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandeur of the Sea 21.8.11 packing!!

Sorry to bother you again but do we need to take towels or are the provided by RCI I bet if they are we need to pay extra!!
    thanks

Originally posted by roger68, UK View Post
    Sorry to bother you again but do we need to take towels or are the provided by RCI I bet if they are we need to pay extra!!
    thanks
    Went on grandeur in may our 1st cruise, we really enjoyed it. The towels in cabins are all provided but the ones for sun beds you have to swipe your card for a deposit but when you return them they swipe your card to get deposit back,always remember to do this. Have a great time

Comment

thank you have you any other tips for a nervous traveller!!

Comment

thanks
        Use as many towels as you like, and the Pool Towels can also be used ashore for the beach.

The same rules apply to all the popular cruise lines.............Wilba
        Wilba

Comment

Hi all
          One thing i noticed on my Thomson cruise this month was,the Cabin Stewardess used extra towels for the daily towel animals (some like them!!).
          A good idea as you dont have to untie them every day.

Bad photo,forgot backlight.
          JC
          C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
          "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Do your research for the ports of call,ask as many questions as you want on this Site,you will be surprised what you learn from other cruisers.I was also worried before my 1st cruise and here I am looking at booking for next year, and yes still asking questions myself.

Comment

thank you have you any other tips for a nervous traveller!!
              I too was very nervous when going on my first cruise in 2009, also with RCI, but in Voyager of the Seas, right up to getting off the aeroplane at Barcelona I had no interest, didn't want to cruise, hadn't even looked into what to expect etc( beacause it had never appealed to me) but hubby persuaded me to try one, as soon as we stepped on board I was hooked, loved every minute of it! You will love it!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X