• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adults only pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adults only pool

we're on IOTS next June for a Med cruise. How busy is the adults only pool area likely to be? Any idea what time it closes at? does it has it's own bar and food area? If so what are the opening times?

Thanks

Ealine

Hi Elaine, sorry but i don't have any answers to your questions but we are going on IOTS on 2nd June are you on this one?

Comment

no, we're on 16 June, have a good trip.

Comment

Hi Elaine as soon as my daughter gets in i'll ask her she's just come of IOS and i know she said she spent most of her time around the adults pool, but she didn't say much else.............................................. ..............................Carol

Comment

Hi me again, she said the pool was never that busy, but it was hard to get a sun-bed as people would leave towels on them but if you told an attendant they would sort a bed out for you. There is a bar but you can't get food there, but you can take the food from the buffet to the pool. The adult pool did close but quite late, and the middle ones seemed to be open 24 - 7 hope you have a great cruise.
          .................................................. .............................................Carol

Comment

thanks for getting back to me, sounds good.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X