• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCI Grandeur Western Med 17 July

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCI Grandeur Western Med 17 July

Just got back from our first cruise, it was fantastic from start to finish. The ship may not be the biggest in the fleet and the experts would say she needs a refurbishment but I thought Grandeur was first class. the staff and crew did everything possible to make the trip stress free, the service was impeccable, and it must be RCI policy to give all staff a friendliness injection. I am usually super critical but not this holiday, if this is what you get every time you cruise then I cannot wait for the next one, already looking at the RCI brochure.

Great to hear you have enjoyed your first cruise. RCl are usually very good. If you aren't too bothered about where you want to go wait and book last minute as the prices really drop from the early booking rates.

Comment

Paul I am so glad you enjoyed your first cruise. we were on the Grandeur in May and also had a great time. the Grandeur is getting a refit early next year.
      Last edited by Issyalex, Glasgow; 26th July 2011, 08:54 PM.
      don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

I also had my first cruise on the Grandeur in May,and thoroughly enjoyed it,and looking forward to the next cruise in 2012.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X