• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navigator of the seas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigator of the seas

Howdy folks!

I hope you're all well.

Having cruised with Ocean Village, P&O (Azura) and Island cruises in the last two years - we are very excited to try RCI in a few months.

We have booked a Superor balcony cabin (we got a good deal!)

Any tips? Has anybody travelled on-board the Navigator? There are a lot of reviews for the Indy but I haven't seen anyone mention this particular ship.

Drink prices on RCI? Entertainment any good? Is there much difference to the service on board P&O (which we thought was exceptional) in comparison to RCI?

Is it a bit dated?

Thank you very much in advance. Any feedback/reviews/comments would be really appreciated.

We did a Med cruise on Navigator. She is very similar to the Independence, but has no flow rider or H2O zone.
    There are lots of reviews - professional and passenger- on Cruise Reviews, Cruise Deals and Cruises - Cruise Critic UK
    We had a wonderful time, she's a beautiful ship. You should love the main Promenade.

Comment

We've been on navigator once before and
      going again in may It's a great ship the windjammer buffet is great and the formal restaurants are also good.entertainment is the usual stuff and has ice skating rink is fun we noticed the American jonny rockets was always empty so we gave it a miss , u will have a good time I,m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieb, Nottingham View Post
        Howdy folks!

I hope you're all well.

Having cruised with Ocean Village, P&O (Azura) and Island cruises in the last two years - we are very excited to try RCI in a few months.

We have booked a Superor balcony cabin (we got a good deal!)

Any tips? Has anybody travelled on-board the Navigator? There are a lot of reviews for the Indy but I haven't seen anyone mention this particular ship.

Drink prices on RCI? Entertainment any good? Is there much difference to the service on board P&O (which we thought was exceptional) in comparison to RCI?

Is it a bit dated?

Thank you very much in advance. Any feedback/reviews/comments would be really appreciated.
        Have been on Navigator 3 times plus her identical sisters.

Drink prices are higher than P&O but the cruise prices are cheaper (as you say you got a good deal)

Service along with most cruise lines is exceptional.

Dated? It will blow anything P&O has to offer, including Azura, out of the water in wow factor

You say you've read nothing on this ship, there are 570+ reviews on this site alone.

Here you go............http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-revie...r-of-the-seas/
        Wilba

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi charlieb, please stop worrying. NOS is a great ship and as everyone else has said RCI a very good cruise line. You will love your balcony and I think the price you've quoted for your cruise, overnights and transfers is very good.

Hope you have a great time.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X