• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Princess cruises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimtheoldsalt, felixstowe View Post
    HI CG,our final quote for the 12 day trip has now come in at £404 for the 2 of us with all our medical props,so not too bad,
    jim
    All depends on the scan in March for my OH, then we can go from there . CG
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jimtheoldsalt, felixstowe View Post
      Hi all,
      My TA says that princess have a first sitting at 1730,now that seems a little early,is there anywhere that says what the dining times are?my wife is thinking of anytime dining,but I have heard that there can be a bit of confusion around this system and so wonder if there is an 1830 slot on the caribbean princess,

jim
      We have had no problem with anytime, on our trips there have been 3 timed sittings that early one, then one closer to normal early and a late, I don't remember the actual time.

A trial booking on one of the round Britians came up with 5:30,6:00,8:15 as options for traditional dining(check your date).

If you look at the port times on the round Britain even an early sitting can have you rushing for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
        We have had no problem with anytime, on our trips there have been 3 timed sittings that early one, then one closer to normal early and a late, I don't remember the actual time.

A trial booking on one of the round Britians came up with 5:30,6:00,8:15 as options for traditional dining(check your date).

If you look at the port times on the round Britain even an early sitting can have you rushing for dinner.
        \

Thanks for that info Topdeck,1800 is a bit too early did that on our outward transatlantic and changed to second sitting for the return,I think that i will go along with the wife and remain on anytime dining,

Comment

Check the daily for the actual times they do change sometimes.

With anytime check which rooms they are in should be the two rooms at the same stairwell.
          If we turned up and there was a line at the main anytime room a quick look at the other room often there was a no/shorter line

With the port times you get a mini rush as a lot get back at the same time and are ready for dinner around the same time.
          on our last trip they had over 400 people arrive back from trips at the same time in Greenock.

Comment

Checking my princess cruise personaliser I found that I was unable to access my luggage labels,when i contacted princess I was told that I could not access the luggage labels until I had entered my credit card details.

I found this very strange as with all the other companies I have cruised with credit card details were given at checkin.Princess advised that giving card details earlier would make the checkin process much easier,has anyone else come across this ?

jim

Comment

We have entered credit card details on line with Princess and Celebrity with no problems.

Comment

I find the pre reg easy you can also make sure you get the "have my provider do the exchange rate" correct.

Not sure it speeds up checking that much but then I have not tested the not pre-reg approach.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X