• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are my neighbours going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are my neighbours going?

Have you received an email from Cruise dot today? The heading says that All my neighbours have booked this cruise this week. Of course, the link doesn't work so I will have to knock on a few doors to find out what I'm missing!! Beryl

All mine too. Think someone's fibbing!

Comment

Originally posted by B&D, Shepton Mallet View Post
      Have you received an email from Cruise dot today? The heading says that All my neighbours have booked this cruise this week. Of course, the link doesn't work so I will have to knock on a few doors to find out what I'm missing!! Beryl
      Was that the house-full of immigrants two doors down from you who decided enough was enough and took an MSC cruise home (Invariably the cheapest option )? .....Neil

Comment

I don't think my neighbours are going anywhere more exciting than the Trafford Centre this weekend😉. At this point in the year I want to go somewhere a bit warmer than downtown Altrincham.

Take care, Helen

Comment

Well mine are babysitting/dog sitting/decorating, Dnt know how I missed out on it! Jan.

Comment

I got the same email, just deleted it, what a load of xxxxxxxx

At best rubbish, at worst misleading, advertising standards might fancy a look?

John

Comment

Seems to be a 7 nighter potential booze cruise to Bordeaux on Princess!!

Could be worse I guess! Don't think it'll appeal to my neighbours, and def. not us, we're more Marlborough freaks!

Bless 'em, they're trying.

VERY!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
                Seems to be a 7 nighter potential booze cruise to Bordeaux on Princess!!

Bless 'em, they're trying.

VERY!
                Could be worse I guess! Don't think it'll appeal to my neighbours, and def. not us, we're more Marlborough freaks!, my wife is with you on that, cant beat a nice drop of NZ Sauvignon Blanc

John

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
                  Was that the house-full of immigrants two doors down from you who decided enough was enough and took an MSC cruise home (Invariably the cheapest option )? .....Neil
                  Might be all the old folks on death's door heading off on CMV, a change of scenery in God's waiting room for a week?

Comment

Originally posted by 1fifthavenue, birmingham View Post
                    Might be all the old folks on death's door heading off on CMV, a change of scenery in God's waiting room for a week?
                    Thankfully I did not receive an EMail, I may be old but certainly not ready to visit God's waiting room anytime soon.

Mind you I have not seen one of my neighbour's for weeks, God knows where she is
                    Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 24th October 2017, 08:21 PM.
                    Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
                      Could be worse I guess! Don't think it'll appeal to my neighbours, and def. not us, we're more Marlborough freaks!, my wife is with you on that, cant beat a nice drop of NZ Sauvignon Blanc

John
                      I'm with you on that one guys! Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is just nectar.

Take care, Helen

Comment

Received an email from Cruise.co yesterday. Only tried 2 links, neither worked so binned it.

How much longer can they go on with this farce?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
                          Received an email from Cruise.co yesterday. Only tried 2 links, neither worked so binned it.

I can open all of them in I.E. but don't worry, you've not missed anything of VIP importance.

Interestingly, CD seem to have got the correct info. on one of the links to their Bucket List page 17, Cunard's QV sailing Cape Town to S'ton. They have the correct ship departing this time. On the other link, [same one Delboy posted] they still have Queen Elizabeth departing C.T. which will make for an interesting itinerary as she's also tootling around Japan/ The Pacific at the same time!

Even the proof readers can't get it right!

Comment

Originally posted by 1fifthavenue, birmingham View Post
                            Why such a facetious remark? there are quite a few of us on this forum who are older but certainly not heading for death's door, I have never sailed with CMV but I bet a few here have I believe Wilba has , and if I remember rightly he gave it the thumbs up, he could probably give you a few tips maybe on cruising if not on manners. CG
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post

Both links worked for me on the iPad using Safari & Skyfire also on my desktop computer using iE.
                              Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X