• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crown Princess Speakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crown Princess Speakers

Hi All

Picked this up from cc.

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/news.cfm?ID=7699

Speakers include Paul Burrell, Edwina Currie and Harry Redknapp.

Annie

That's interesting. It appears that Harry Redknapp will be guest speaker on my upcoming cruise. I'm a lifelong football man and though I'm not his most fervent admirer he's been around long enough to have a tale or two.
    Logic will get you from A to B.
    Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

I love Harry think if your into football he'd be really good. Wouldn't want to see the other two though!.........................Carol

Comment

I do enjoy a good enrichment lecture, it is one of my favourite things to do on-board a ship.

Curiously some speakers that I have seen that I did not fancy, have turned out to be excellent.
        See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

I picked this up a few weeks ago and was delighted to find that Edwina Currie will be our guest speaker! I'm so not a Tory but I'm sure she'll be entertaining!

Harry would have been OK too, but Paul Burrell - no thank you!

Comment

Paul Burrell seems to be everywhere at the moment. Appearing on several new programmes on TV about the royals, I thought he had gone to live in America, obviously back now.

It's amazing how many 'celebs' become speakers on cruises, free holiday for them I suppose.

Comment

I have only ever attended one lecture on board a ship (not my thing), he was an ex Coronation street actor. I walked out of the lecture after 10 minutes, the scruffiest dressed person I have ever seen on a cruise ship other than when he was gave his lecture.

At embarkation a fellow passenger bumped into him, he said to the passenger that's something you will be able to tell your grandchildren.

Would have no interest in attending a lecture by any of those mentioned in the OP, but if I had to choose one it would be Harry.
              Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 3rd April 2017, 08:53 AM.
              Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker, Royal Wootton Bassett View Post
                That's interesting. It appears that Harry Redknapp will be guest speaker on my upcoming cruise. I'm a lifelong football man and though I'm not his most fervent admirer he's been around long enough to have a tale or two.
                Same here Moonraker. Will be interesting to see if he tells us about the back room boys and what they get upto.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X