• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Princess Photos

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royal Princess Photos

Royal Princess Photos Released

Photos have been released of the highly anticipated addition to the Princess Cruises Fleet, the Royal Princess. The ship will incorporate many exciting innovations as well as featuring the signature features of Princess. The ship will be largest vessel in the Princess fleet and unsurprisingly has cruise enthusiasts keenly awaiting its arrival on the seas.

The centre piece of the ship will be the Piazza, an atrium spanning three decks high that will be offering casual entertainment and dining throughout out the day. Among the latest features, the ship will feature the largest pool on a Princess ship which will be accompanied by the signature pool-side cinema.

The Royal Princess will also feature many fine restaurants offering both traditional and any time dining for its passengers. See below for photos of the ship.

Above: The Piazza which will be three decks high and offer entertainment and dining

The ship will be Princess' largest construction project in their history. The Royal Princess will loosely follow the exterior of some of the other ships in the fleet.

The Royal Princess will feature the largest pool seen on any Princess ship.

Above: an example of the Deluxe Balcony cabins that will feature on the Royal Princess.

Passengers will be able to indulge themselves in fresh pastry snacks throughout the day with Princess' signature Pastry Shop.

Princess' signature speciality restaurant, Sabitini's, will offer a Tuscan style Italian menu.

The Wine Cellar will feature on board the Royal Princess for private functions and special celebrations.

The Royal Princess is set to be one of the most exciting ships to sail in 2013. Are you hoping to sail on the Royal Princess?

And there was me thinking you were posting photos of Princess Anne - oop! .................... should not get the Royal Princess mixed up with the Princess Royal!

The ship is very impressive .....................the pastry shop! Oh dear! stones per day weight gain not even lbs!

Comment

You can see the builders moedle here:

http://www.cruises.co.uk/109-cruise_...tml#post390918
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Seems to be something missing from these pictures...hmmmmm can't quite put my finger on it.

Any clues anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
          Seems to be something missing from these pictures...hmmmmm can't quite put my finger on it.

Any clues anybody?
          Love it! You couldn't make it up!

Comment

Well, if this is right then it looks as if the "ordinary" balcony rooms don't have a sitting area after all.
            Given that a lot of their competitors have them, I think they've missed a trick there, to be honest .....

Cheers,
            Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Derby, Derby View Post
              Well, if this is right then it looks as if the "ordinary" balcony rooms don't have a sitting area after all.
              Given that a lot of their competitors have them, I think they've missed a trick there, to be honest .....

Cheers,
              Lynn
              Agreed- the cabin looks like the standard one on Ventura/Azura....a bucket chair, coffee table and a dressing table chair.
              Has anyone news as to whether any of these same build ships for Princess and P&O will have an indoor pool? They're missing a trick if they're wanting to sail out of the UK, without one.....It didn't work for Indy, and doesn't work for Azura. If I wanted to take a spring cruise out of Soton, I'd not go for either of the latter two. Do this year's Princess ships from the UK- I know Caribbean P is one- have such a pool, or will the lido decks be a waste of space for a couple of days?
              Jo.
              Last edited by Jocap, Cumbria; 29th March 2012, 07:30 PM. Reason: addition
              Jo.

Comment

Jo, I know for a fact that Caribbean, Ruby, Emerald and Diamond Princesses doesn't have a covered pool - can't speak for the others
                As you say, it really is needed if they're doing to do ex-UK sailings ...

Cheers,
                Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Derby, Derby View Post
                  Jo, I know for a fact that Caribbean, Ruby, Emerald and Diamond Princesses doesn't have a covered pool - can't speak for the others
                  As you say, it really is needed if they're doing to do ex-UK sailings ...

Cheers,
                  Lynn
                  Lynn, I've started a post about this....I didn't realise that all the Princess ships coming here were topless! How very short sighted.......and yet they're the same build as Ventura, which is well-covered....
                  Jo.
                  Jo.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X