• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haworth, thoughts from MSC Grandiosa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi John, thanks for the review and photos like the personalised Heineken freebie.
    Sorry I couldn't join you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fifthavenue, birmingham View Post

It probably is the links to Twitter.

Re the chat on the app, as there's just us two on the booking, we can only see each other. I *think* cruise dot had a group booking / allocation, so if you're all on the same booking reference together that would be the reason why you can see each other's details. The chat app is useful as it works when connected to the Wifi but not actually paying for the WiFi. With the size of the ship if you get split up, or have kids with you then it's handy.
      You can add other people as long as they have downloaded the app, and you know their name and cabin number. Harry, Hastings had added it to his phone and I sent him three messages but he totally ignored me.
      However, everything and I mean everything had disappeared on the last morning.

The booking allocation is another matter entirely.......
      www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

Morning Mike

I assume you got the apologetic email from MSC re the shared booking information

Nothing from the other involved party yet!

John

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
          Morning Mike

I assume you got the apologetic email from MSC re the shared booking information

Nothing from the other involved party yet!

John
          Yes, I received it.
          www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Wansbrough, North Somerset View Post

Yes, I received it.
            At least they went to the right person

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy