• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QE some pictures of the ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab photos. Welcome home x
    Past cruises:
    Carnival Conquest October 2002
    Independence of the Seas October 2012
    Independence of the Seas May 2014
    Explorer of the Seas June 2015
    Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

great photos Taffy. loved your blogs. Merry Christmas.
      don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Like the Christmas pics......A lot of effort with the X'mas decor.

Comment

Enjoyed the photos Taffy. And the blog. Thanks.

Comment

Great pictures. Welcome home and a Very Happy New Year.
            Oriana
            Oceana
            Ventura
            Queen Mary 2
            Queen Victoria
            Queen Elizabeth

Comment

Hi Taffy
              Great photos. Loved the Christmas ones. I wouldn't know where to start decorating the cakes etc. Hope to get to Chester soon for some shopping in the sales. How far over the border do you live? We love going to Llandudno but wouldn't chance the weather there at the moment. Hope your wife is feeling better. LINDA
              Greenaway, Cheshire

Comment

Hi Taffy
                Great photos. Loved the Christmas ones. I wouldn't know where to start decorating the cakes etc. Hope to get to Chester soon for some shopping in the sales. How far over the border do you live? We love going to Llandudno but wouldn't chance the weather there at the moment. Hope your wife is feeling better. LINDA
                Greenaway, Cheshire

Comment

Loved the photos as has everyone else, especially the gingerbread village and the skiers. Thanks for a great blog and photos.
                  Cheers Drew and Linda

Comment

Hi Taffy welcome back, I enjoyed your blogs and love your photo's I have to use the same system for up loading photos but yours were well worth it.CG
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the compliments, and I have Pippa to thank for telling me how to post pictures .It was getting the Pictures to Photobucket on the ship that was my problem .I did try other methods that members had posted but with no luck (back to school)
                      Having had the cruise and spent the last 3 days eating at our daughters Mrs T is discovering the delights of cooking again .And looking at the Cunard Brochure?
                      I must say that the ship was a picture and a credit to all the hard working staff who must have put the decorations up overnight or when we were in port ,lovely ship and we will be sailing on her again we enjoyed it so much.
                      All the very best to you all for the New Year,and Happy cruising...Taffy
                      ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
                        Thank you all for the compliments, and I have Pippa to thank for telling me how to post pictures .It was getting the Pictures to Photobucket on the ship that was my problem .I did try other methods that members had posted but with no luck (back to school)
                        Having had the cruise and spent the last 3 days eating at our daughters Mrs T is discovering the delights of cooking again .And looking at the Cunard Brochure?
                        I must say that the ship was a picture and a credit to all the hard working staff who must have put the decorations up overnight or when we were in port ,lovely ship and we will be sailing on her again we enjoyed it so much.
                        All the very best to you all for the New Year,and Happy cruising...Taffy
                        Excellent news Taffy.

I'd look at Victoria too. essentially, the same ship but with a couple of noticeable differences i.e. Victoria has a raked stern rather than 'the blunt bit' and doesn't have club dining. Also, according to a friend of mine, the décor is 'more restrained' [I wouldn't know as I haven't sailed on Elizabeth] but if the itinerary is right, try her.

The itinerary is the secondary consideration for us as the ship is the destination and everything else a bonus so for us, until another product pops up, Victoria is our cruise ship of choice.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                        X