• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QE some pictures of the ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QE some pictures of the ship

Pictures of cabin and Bathroom
    Last edited by Taffy, Wales; 24th December 2013, 09:51 AM.
    ​Taffy

Taffy, what type of cabin is that and where does the glass door lead to...........Wilba
    Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
      Taffy, what type of cabin is that and where does the glass door lead to...........Wilba
      Started to reply and lost a connection?
      We were in Cabin 4167 a grade BC ,the doors are to the Balcony which is slightly bigger than those above it not much ,nice quite spot over the MDR .
      Compared to Eclipse the Bathroom is adequate with a small shower but the main room has more usable space plenty of wardrobe and drawer space,two drawers under the foot of the bed...Taffy
      ​Taffy

Comment

Typical Large corridors leading from MDR on decks 2 and 3.

Main staircase ready for Christmas.
        ​Taffy

Comment

One of many Grand pianos arounf the ship.

Pictures of the Gingerbread display and the house made of all sorts?
          ​Taffy

Comment

Love the pictures Taffy, especially the Christmas ones.....HT

Comment

Thanks for the photos Taffy, nice to see the QE looking very festive. Hope yesterday's awful weather wasn't too disruptive for your journey back home.

Comment

Loving the photo's Taffy, are they with your new Panasonic, if they are which model did you eventually get.
                Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Great pictures Taffy and thanks for all your blogs.

I think you came back at the right time! When QE left from Southampton last night the pilot took his passport in case he couldn't get back on board his boat! The worst seas the control centre for Southampton have seen in sixteen years.

Hope the weather is OK where you are in Wales.
                  Lizzie sigpic

Comment

great photos taffy,out of interest how did you upload them,I recently tried to upload using cruisedots attachment but it would not work so i had to fall back on my old favourite photobucket,

jim

Comment

Great photos Taffy. Reminds me we need a new camera!

Really enjoyed your cruise blogs too
                      BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
                        Loving the photo's Taffy, are they with your new Panasonic, if they are which model did you eventually get.
                        Thanks Delboy er no they are with the old one we were going to go to Chester just before this cruise but Mrs became ill and we did not have enough time after that . I will probably get a Bridge camera tried the latest ones and find them easier to hold and work than the pocket size ones...Taffy
                        ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by jimtheoldsalt, felixstowe View Post
                          great photos taffy,out of interest how did you upload them,I recently tried to upload using cruisedots attachment but it would not work so i had to fall back on my old favourite photobucket,

jim
                          Hi Jim
                          I used photo bucket like you to be honest I am hopeless posting pictures,but I opened the post and then Photobucket in a separate tab,and transfered them one at a time seemed to work but it is time consuming...Taffy
                          ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post
                            Great pictures Taffy and thanks for all your blogs.

I think you came back at the right time! When QE left from Southampton last night the pilot took his passport in case he couldn't get back on board his boat! The worst seas the control centre for Southampton have seen in sixteen years.

Hope the weather is OK where you are in Wales.
                            Thanks Lizzie
                            It was rough weather all the way home and it is wet and windy at the moment but we arrived safe and sound . I looked at QEs Web cam they are in pretty rough seas at the moment . Strange thing when we got home the heating had gone off alltogether and the microwave oven would not work properly I got them working OK both were left on whilst we were away must be the gremlins.
                            Have a great Xmas Lizzy hope your windows and doors stay waterproof...Taffy
                            ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
                              Thanks Delboy er no they are with the old one we were going to go to Chester just before this cruise but Mrs became ill and we did not have enough time after that . I will probably get a Bridge camera tried the latest ones and find them easier to hold and work than the pocket size ones...Taffy
                              Whatever camera you used, love the photo's , as you know I use a bridge camera, needs updating.
                              Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X