• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Itineraries: Cunard, P&O, Princess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Itineraries: Cunard, P&O, Princess

Cunard On sale dates:
    Mon 26 Apr
    Cunard - Cunard World Club Members on sale
    Tue 27 Apr
    Cunard - All programme on sale to everyone

P&O On sale dates:
    Sat 24 Apr
    P&O Cruises - Gold Tier Portunus Club members on sale; 0900am to 1100am Adonia only
    P&O Cruises - Gold Tier Portunus Club members on sale; all P&O ships (including Adonia) from 1100am to 1700pm
    Tue 27 Apr
    P&O Cruises - March, April and May cruises on sale to everyone
    Wed 28 Apr
    P&O Cruises - June, July, August cruises on sale to everyone
    Thu 29 Apr
    P&O Cruises - September, October, November cruises on sale to everyone
    Fri 30 Apr
    P&O Cruises - Remaining cruises including 2012 spring Euromed and Caribbean fly programmes on sale to everyone

Princess On sale dates:
    Sat 24 Apr
    Princess Cruises (Europe) on sale to Past Passengers/Captain's Circle members
    Mon 26 Apr
    Princess Cruises (Europe) on sale to everyone

For more information on 2011 cruises, please click here
    Last edited by Grant, West Sussex; 15th March 2010, 09:23 AM.
    sigpic
    Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
    Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
    Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
    Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Interesting P&O itineries. I suppose the Ocean Village debate might flare again elsewhere as Carnival/P&O have certainly dumped the OV cruisers with no Med based ships.

Comment

Originally posted by davecttr, gillingham View Post
      Interesting P&O itineries. I suppose the Ocean Village debate might flare again elsewhere as Carnival/P&O have certainly dumped the OV cruisers with no Med based ships.
      I'm sure the OV cruisers will likewise dump P and O as an option.

As an ex OV cruiser, P and O are still mailing me on a regular basis to tempt me over. However as someone who nearly always fly-cruises they are really wasting their postage stamps. There are a lot of others like me who will be looking at other lines in the next year or so.
      Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Comment

All these itineraries are also available to view on another prolific Cruise Web site (very renown for promoting P&O in particular) but no prices available as of yet.

Comment

AHA! Looks like Cruise has published the 2011 itineraries and one of the team has edited the post - I was busy with paint brush in hand all day - some 3 days off :-)
          sigpic
          Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
          Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
          Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
          Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

First post, so "Hi"..!!

Has anyone managed to find out which of the Cunard cruises include the "Kids go Free" packages..??

Cheers

Andy

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X