• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alcohol: Less for More (changing measures of pours)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
    Hi Mrs M

On cc that was the most often cited complaint - 100% sure - of course not.

However those who complained, stated they stopped drinking in the bars.

Annie
    Ah, you were reporting what has been said on another website and you used the word default which means the automatic selection.

Well as one who has frequently been party in attempts to drink a Cunard bar dry of gin in the past, I can state, your comment is incorrect unless things have changed in the last eight weeks.

As for stopped drinking in bars, let me see, Victoria holds over 2000 passengers per trip. I can't do the Maths on how many adults that would be per year.

Let's say twenty people comment on a cruise forum thread and say game's up in the bars [sad]. Add some more who stick to carry on drinks and water [not met any but there will be quite a few who do this]...hmm, I still can't see a huge problem for Cunard.
    Last edited by Mrs M; 29th June 2017, 02:42 PM. Reason: added 'still'

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
    X