• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen Victoria stateroom advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen Victoria stateroom advice please

Has anyone ever stayed in stateroom 1081 on Queen Victoria please? It's a deluxe inside, GB grade cabin on floor 1. It's the end cabin nearest the grand lobby, and looks like it may have a crew station door next to it, which I hear can be really noisy. Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this cabin please? Cheers.

https://www.cunard.co.uk/Documents/2...plans-2019.pdf

Looking at the deck plans there is a very good chance there are crew stairs and elevators in that section just in front of the PAX stairs.

Given it is hard to find anything on that area(good or bad) chances are it is fine, and very handy location.

Comment

Most of the crew are tucked up in bed when you are so likelihood of noise during the night is little. Maybe when stewards come on duty in the morning you might, just might, hear them but I am sure they are well briefed on the need to be quiet in passengers areas.

We were opposite a crew passage way on Oriana recently but had absolutely no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by snaveric, England UK View Post
        Has anyone ever stayed in stateroom 1081 on Queen Victoria please? It's a deluxe inside, GB grade cabin on floor 1. It's the end cabin nearest the grand lobby, and looks like it may have a crew station door next to it, which I hear can be really noisy. Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this cabin please? Cheers.
        Hi, I have stayed in an outside stateroom on Deck 1 Queen Victoria, it was a little further along from stateroom 1081. Deck 1 is very handy for Connexions and the library. The cabin was lovely, but it did suffer from a fair amount of noise in the afternoon when the orchestra, singers and dancers were practising for the evening shows. Not good if you like an afternoon snooze before dinner.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X