• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future cruise credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seafarer, Lancs
    started a topic Future cruise credit

Future cruise credit

We intend to purchase a Cunard future cruise credit on our next cruise to use for our cruise next year which we will book while onboard, the brochures for 2018 have just been released and there is a cruise we would also like to book, can we purchase two future cruise credits.
    we understand we can only use one per cruise, we have tried to find out on the Cunard site but it is not very clear.
    Many thanks

• islandgirl, The Chilterns
    replied
    Originally posted by Ingle, Warwickshire View Post
    You can buy your cruise through any travel agent or with the cruiseline direct. Your FCD details should show up when your personal details are entered into the system. It's up to you whether you consider them worth buying. Note that you cannot use them on saver fares.
    Brian
    Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• Cooke, Ashby
    replied
    We do two Atlantic crossings a year and book on board a year in advance. The bookings go to cruise.co.uk. We also leave a FCD because we know something will come up during the year. We book that through cruise.co.uk and the discount is applied. Touch wood, we haven't had a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Ingle, Warwickshire
    replied
    You can buy your cruise through any travel agent or with the cruiseline direct. Your FCD details should show up when your personal details are entered into the system. It's up to you whether you consider them worth buying. Note that you cannot use them on saver fares.
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• islandgirl, The Chilterns
    replied
    Are future cruise credits worth buying? Does this mean you have to buy your cruise through Cunard direct and doesn't this then mean you cannot shop around for a 'good deal'. Sorry to ask, but I have often seen cruise credits whilst on board a cruise and wondered how they work.

Leave a comment:

• Ingle, Warwickshire
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMac, Glasgow View Post
    When I enquired whilst on board a couple of years ago, I was definitely told that only one Future Credit can be redeemed per cabin, so if you purchase two, it has to be for two separate trips, as there's OBC involved.

Stewart
    A future cruise credit is personal for the person who has purchased it. If both persons have purchased a FCD, then both will get the credit on their individual account, even if they share the same cabin.
    Details here
    https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/before-you-sail/FCD
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• seafarer, Lancs
    replied
    Thank you for your answers, it will definitely be for two trips.

Leave a comment:

• BigMac, Glasgow
    replied
    When I enquired whilst on board a couple of years ago, I was definitely told that only one Future Credit can be redeemed per cabin, so if you purchase two, it has to be for two separate trips, as there's OBC involved.

Stewart

Leave a comment:

• tuggy, warminster
    replied
    The Cunard site does not say how many FCDs that can be purchased at the same time, But they are Numbered so I can see no reason why you can not buy 2 at the same time, After all you can buy them for others that are not even on the ship

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X