• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costa Concordia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Concordia

Not my picture I'm afraid, but I have managed to get one on at last! I hope anyway.

Sorry to all those that expected something interesting, I now have to submit to see if it works.
    sigpic
    Cruisings Cool

Sorry David/Kay, pic isn't showing up on my computer.
    We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelledpea, Stalybridge, nr Manchester View Post
      Sorry David/Kay, pic isn't showing up on my computer.
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      Oh no, your not winding me up are you Shelly, you would'nt do that to me would you? or would you. I can see it fine on mine - please tell me you can see it, it's just taken me over 3 hours to do this..
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      sigpic
      Cruisings Cool

Comment

No I'm not sweet, I have a small box with a red x on it.

Have you uploaded your photos onto a remote hosting site away from your own computer?
        We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Comment

I can see a picture of a ship -is that what we are looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrowman, Bedford View Post
            Oh no, your not winding me up are you Shelly, you would'nt do that to me would you? or would you. I can see it fine on mine - please tell me you can see it, it's just taken me over 3 hours to do this..
            Sorry, not on mine either. But you cant spend 3 hours on here. You have to start packing. (Or is Kay seeing to all that?) Just grabbing a bit of lunch, I cant believe what we have to sort out just for 3 nights away. Mind you we are leaving tomorrow. Hope you sort it. Carol. We want a Badge! (Sorry forgot)
            Last edited by Calgray, Yorkshire; 24th February 2010, 03:24 PM.
            sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
              I can see a picture of a ship -is that what we are looking at?
              No thats P&O or Princess in his signature bar.....

Comment

Think I know what is wrong. Check the privacy settings on your photo's in hotmail/live I can get the link but access is blocked.:o

You need to make the album you have the photo's in available for public access

Comment

No I'm not sweet, I have a small box with a red x on it.

Have you uploaded your photos onto a remote hosting site away from your own computer?
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Yes I did, to 'Windows Live' as on the instructions I got from Spartan, thats a blow, oh well back to the drawing board again.
                  Thanks for your assistance Shelly. for you. :mad: for me.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  sigpic
                  Cruisings Cool

Comment

Yes I did, to 'Windows Live' as on the instructions I got from Spartan, thats a blow, oh well back to the drawing board again.
                    Thanks for your assistance Shelly. for you. :mad: for me.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    See my piece of advice below ...because I got through to hotmail with the link.:D

Comment

was going to add something else then edited it as I can't delete the post!
                      Last edited by Shelledpea, Stalybridge; 24th February 2010, 03:33 PM.

Comment

See my piece of advice below ...because I got through to hotmail with the link.:D
                        Thanks Shelly, I've been back to Windows Live, and my photo's are available for public veiw and I have also type in CruiseDot as well, I dont know if this has made a differance, trouble is you dont know if it's worked until you post it.
                        Perhaps the picture has appeared now - someone will let me know if it has.

I will have to come back to it another day now, got to get some tater's peeled for dinner now. Thanks again for your help.
                        sigpic
                        Cruisings Cool

Comment

No! Its invisible

Comment

Can anyone tell me if my picture of the Costa Concordia is visible in the first post yet.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Thank you.
                            sigpic
                            Cruisings Cool

Comment

Can anyone tell me if my picture of the Costa Concordia is visible in the first post yet.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Thank you.
                              Nope sorry x

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X