• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costa Introduces Money Back Guarantee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Introduces Money Back Guarantee

Hi All

Costa introduces money-back satisfaction guarantee

Is similar to FO promise??

Annie

24 hours isn't long to get a feel for things. It would have to be pretty dire for me to pack up and come home.
    I wonder how many people have done it on FO................................................ ........................................Carol

Comment

I wonder what the T&C's are for this. I was just thinking in what instances I would literally want to jump ship...perhaps if they have a bad case of norovirus on board?

Comment

I haven't been on a Costa ship yet. I have just booked a ship visit to Costa Luminosa in Southampton next month.

I don't think 24 hours is enough to decide one way or the other. If I wasn't happy during that time I would probably want to give it a bit longer to make sure.
        2018-
        Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
        NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
        Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
        Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
        Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you