• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costa Europa - help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophiesnores, Basingstoke
    started a topic Costa Europa - help please

Costa Europa - help please

anyone cruised with Costa (esp Europa), looking for a cruise mid feb incase I don't go to St Vincent but unsure about Costa (18 nights 1359.00 inside solo traveller incl flights and transfers)

• Gill Nickson, Albox
    replied
    Hi Sophiesnores,

I went on the Europa last March ( submitted Review) from Mauritius to Italy and had a great time. The odd niggle, but in general I was satisfied. It doesn't pretend to be the QE2 and I think it is fair value for money (though the single supplement took me way over your price). If you don't expect the world, and don't sulk if you fail to have a choccy on your pillow every night, then I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Cheers, Gill

Leave a comment:

• Vivienne, Preston
    replied
    Well, that is a bit ironic to say it may be going out with a bang as it has just crashed in Egypt in high winds and there is a hole in the side and passengers have been evacuated. Unfortunately three crew members who were asleep in their cabins have been killed. Very sad.

Leave a comment:

• Wansbrough, North Somerset
    replied
    Read this post as it sums Costa up really well. Its all about keeping an open mind.

http://www.cruises.co.uk/15082-post2.html

We have been on the Magica and will be going on the Serena in April. I know what I would do!

Leave a comment:

• Sophiesnores, Basingstoke
    replied
    Originally posted by Malcolm Oliver, Essex View Post
    Have you checked our Readers Reviews on this ship?
    yes, one extreme to the other

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm, Essex
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophiesnores, Basingstoke View Post
    anyone cruised with Costa (esp Europa), looking for a cruise mid feb incase I don't go to St Vincent but unsure about Costa (18 nights 1359.00 inside solo traveller incl flights and transfers)
    Have you checked our Readers Reviews on this ship?

Leave a comment:

• davecttr, gillingham
    replied
    Mmm! I have not cruised with Costa but as the ship is transferring to Thomsons in April I would be extra careful about taking one of the last cruises. What will the crew be like, happy or miserable, will they be running the ship down etc etc or going out with a bang! Your price is amazingly cheap for 18 nights. My 14 nighter on Destiny is costing almost two grand as a single booking.

Just noticed you say INSIDE cabin. Europa singles are all outside so it looks as if you are getting a double all to yourself.
    Last edited by davecttr, gillingham; 2nd February 2010, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X