• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More help costa marina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More help costa marina

Any info welcome on the cruse ship COSTA MARINA, has any one had a cruise on this ship. Or knows anybody has been on this ship, any tips all info welcome. DONT BE SHY

Ron Wells
    Digger

There are plenty of reviews on the Cruise Review site - see big red button to the right, for this ship. Some quite recent (August). Mostly not favourable I'm afraid. There was only one which thought it was great but they had never cruised before, so I guess they would know no difference, having nothing to compare it with.

Comment

more help costa marina

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
      There are plenty of reviews on the Cruise Review site - see big red button to the right, for this ship. Some quite recent (August). Mostly not favourable I'm afraid. There was only one which thought it was great but they had never cruised before, so I guess they would know no difference, having nothing to compare it with.

This is my first cruise aswell

Ron
      Digger

Comment

Originally posted by R Wells, Cwmfelinfach View Post
        This is my first cruise aswell

Ron
        If its your first I am sure you will enjoy it... and be safe in the knowledge that you have even better things to come.

Comment

more help costa marina

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
          If its your first I am sure you will enjoy it... and be safe in the knowledge that you have even better things to come.

Thanks

I will be sure to enjoy my 1st cruse even if its on a Costa ship.

Ron
          Digger

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X