• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

costa classica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tahlina, sydney
    started a topic costa classica

costa classica

hello, can anyone please tell me what the on board currency is on the costa classica, euro or us dollar

thank you

• Wansbrough, North Somerset
    replied
    Originally posted by Malcolm Oliver, Essex View Post
    Does it change? I was not aware any lines changes there on board currency?

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm, Essex
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum. We can tell you if you tell us where the cruise is going as according to the costa Brochure the currency on board is dependant on cruise itinrary
    Does it cahnge? I was not aware any lines changes there on bord currency?

Leave a comment:

• haggis, kent
    replied
    Originally posted by tahlina, sydney View Post
    hello, can anyone please tell me what the on board currency is on the costa classica, euro or us dollar

thank you
    its euros
    Haggis

Leave a comment:

• tahlina, sydney
    replied
    the cruise is "jewels of the far east", singapore, malaysia, bangkok, thailand

thank you

Leave a comment:

• Pete, Caerphilly
    replied
    Originally posted by tahlina, sydney View Post

thank you
    Hi and welcome to the forum. We can tell you if you tell us where the cruise is going as according to the costa Brochure the currency on board is dependant on cruise itinrary

Pete
    Last edited by Pete, Caerphilly; 7th February 2011, 01:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X