• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

costa classica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

costa classica

hello, can anyone please tell me what the on board currency is on the costa classica, euro or us dollar

thank you

Originally posted by tahlina, sydney View Post
    hello, can anyone please tell me what the on board currency is on the costa classica, euro or us dollar

thank you
    Hi and welcome to the forum. We can tell you if you tell us where the cruise is going as according to the costa Brochure the currency on board is dependant on cruise itinrary

Pete
    Last edited by Pete, Caerphilly; 7th February 2011, 01:32 AM.
    Pete

sigpic
    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

the cruise is "jewels of the far east", singapore, malaysia, bangkok, thailand

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tahlina, sydney View Post

thank you
        its euros
        Haggis

Comment

Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
          Hi and welcome to the forum. We can tell you if you tell us where the cruise is going as according to the costa Brochure the currency on board is dependant on cruise itinrary
          Does it cahnge? I was not aware any lines changes there on bord currency?
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Oliver, Essex View Post
            Does it change? I was not aware any lines changes there on board currency?
            www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X