• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinks packages on Costa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinks packages on Costa

I have seen the threads about drinks packages on Costa. I am cruising on the Costa Luminosa December 6th but cannot find how to book the package - only how to buy bottles of water or wine. I have booked my excursions OK online.

I am travelling on my own - is a drinks package worth while and how do I get to book it?

you have to book it at least 2 weeks prior to sailing. ask your TA to book it direct with Costa or you can do this yourself. you have to pay in full on booking. we cruised on Costa Serena nearly 3 years ago and the only drinks package at the time was the X1. this is unlimited bottled water, bottled beer, wine and cans of fizzy juice when you are in an area serving food. we found it great value. I know you can now buy a bigger/better drinks package but don't know much about it, sorry.
    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Costa had in June, two drink alcholic packages.
      X1 which was beer, wine and soft drinks while you are eating.
      The more expensive was the J2 which included all drinks (anytime)up to 6.99 euros onboard and a choice of wine at the MDR table. also some drinks from the cabin fridge.
      Both included the 15% TIP.

If you take out either always check with the waiter that they know you are on the package, also that the chit you sign is zero.
      To order these packages you have to ask your TA or Costa 5 days before sailing and pay upfront. All people in the cabin have to sign up.
      If you are a big drinker both will save you money as drinks are expensive on board.
      Hope it helps.
      j

Comment

Take a look at this link for full details: http://www.costaclick.co.uk/NR/rdonl...age_090710.pdf

Hope it helps

Shell
        We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelledpea, Stalybridge View Post
          Take a look at this link for full details: http://www.costaclick.co.uk/NR/rdonl...age_090710.pdf

Hope it helps

Shell

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X