• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Issues for Costa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Issues for Costa

Costa Deliziosa ran into a few problems in Venice on Sunday, this will no doubt further fuel the demonstrations about cruise ships in these waters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeBa-DetKpM

John

That was a close call.

Comment

That looked way to close and the weather looks horrendous.

I love sailing from Venice but I agree that something needs to be done to protect the city from the bigger ships, I understand the frustration of those wanting a ban..Carol

Comment

Holy guacamole, that really was a close shave. I bet the owner of that yacht was having heart failure when he saw that ship bearing down on him. WHile I am glad we were able to sail into Venice on Equinox I am now of the opinion that these huge ships are causing untold damage to this amazing city. If we ruin it permanently we will have only ourselves to blame.

Take care, Helen

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X