• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costa to Cruise from the UK in 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa to Cruise from the UK in 2011

Costa Magica will cruise from Harwich and Dover in 2011. I will let cruise.co.uk tell you all about it.

As Joe Farkus (Carnival's naval architect) now designs the Costa decor, Brit passengers will need to take their shades!;)

Last edited by Malcolm, Essex; 29th July 2010, 10:34 AM.
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Is Magica one of those great behemoth ships that Costa are now very fond of?

Comment

Malcolm
      Cruise ,Co already have, here is a thread they started on 26th July.

http://www.cruises.co.uk/109-cruise_...ritain_go.html
      Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Bosscat, Argolida View Post
        Is Magica one of those great behemoth ships that Costa are now very fond of?
        Yes! It's a Carnival ship (based on Carnival Destiny, but with an extra deck) 105,000 gt. It's the biggest ship in the Costa fleet of 14.
        Last edited by Malcolm, Essex; 29th July 2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
          Malcolm
          Cruise ,Co already have, here is a thread they started on 26th July.
          Whoops, missed it! Thanks Delboy.

Comment

Costa ex UK 2011

For those potential passengers who expressed the opinion that as Costa Magica will be operating out of the UK next year that there may well be a majority of "British" passengers onboard; do be aware that this program is also on sale for those wishing to board in Germany,Denmark or The Netherlands. In fact Amsterdam PTA are showing all Costa cruise calls as "turn rounds" so one can expect a large proportion of European/US passengers joining/leaving at various ports. I'm sure this will ensure an "international "ambiance onboard but may not be to the taste of the more tradionalist P&O, Fred Olsen, Cunard customers.....
            just a thought ....

brgds from Amsterdam .........

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X