• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnival Line to return to Europe in 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annie, Glasgow
    started a topic Carnival Line to return to Europe in 2016

Carnival Line to return to Europe in 2016

Hi All

I picked this up from Travel Weekly:

Carnival Cruise Line to return to Europe - www.travelweekly.co.uk

Interesting times

Annie
    Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 23rd January 2015, 01:47 AM.

• Blondie, Oxford
    replied
    Originally posted by drewlin, wigan View Post
    We will investigate as one of the ports that want to cruise into is Valletta and only found either expensive cruise lines or Costa so far.
    Hi, I don't know which month you are hoping to cruise, but the following cruise lines are all calling at Malta in 2015: Celebrity, Thomson, P&O, Princess and Holland America..

Happy cruising!

Leave a comment:

• Royston1, Royston1
    replied
    Pricing was good so we're booked for next August. Really looking forward to trying Carnival and the ship looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• jan lowden, sunderland (2)
    replied
    Might be tempted if price is right,Never sailed Carnival,So the ship would be my choice before ports of call. Jan.

Leave a comment:

• drewlin, wigan
    replied
    We will investigate as one of the ports that want to cruise into is Valletta and only found either expensive cruise lines or Costa so far.

Leave a comment:

• Victoria, Aberystwyth
    replied
    Will investigate further. We enjoyed our Baltic cruise on Carnival Legend in 2013, very well priced.

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm, Essex
    replied
    The European cruises (May to October 2016) are now on their web site

Cruises | Carnival Cruise Deals: Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska, Mexico

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilba View Post
    The problem with Trieste, unless you fly from London it's a change of planes from pretty well anywhere else.............Wilba
    I appreciate that Wilba. However I visited Trieste in 1980 and vowed to return. Too short a visit on the way back from what was Yugoslavia.

Annie

Leave a comment:

• Wilba
    replied
    Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
    Trieste appeals to me - good area for a post or pre-cruise stay. Interesting.

Annie
    The problem with Trieste, unless you fly from London it's a change of planes from pretty well anywhere else.............Wilba

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post
    I'm sure his get of jail card would be to say it is based in Trieste....once!
    Trieste appeals to me - good area for a post or pre-cruise stay. Interesting.

Annie

Leave a comment:

• Garfield, Waterlooville
    replied
    And as if by magic into my in box drops the full monty from Carnival..with an extra offer due to my being a past cruiser.
    Looks good
    Regards
    Garfield

Leave a comment:

• philhar, wallasey
    replied
    Originally posted by ROSEBASKETS, Yorkshire View Post
    That bloody John Heald said it was to be based in Trieste on his FB page! That's the last time I believe him!
    I'm sure his get of jail card would be to say it is based in Trieste....once!

Leave a comment:

• ROSEBASKETS, Yorkshire
    replied
    Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post
    Seems ship is sailing from different ports but mainly Barcelona (10 sailings)only 1 from Trieste and 5 from Athens.
    That bloody John Heald said it was to be based in Trieste on his FB page! That's the last time I believe him!

Leave a comment:

• Bradbury, Coventry
    replied
    A welcome option for me too. I like Carnival ships and they offer a good product. Not only that, but they come up with some reasonable prices too.

I quite like the sound of the ports (even though I have done most of them to death) but nice ports never the less.

Leave a comment:

• Wilba
    replied
    Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
    Hi Wilba, I haven't done any of those ports either, something to look forward too .................................................. ...........Carol
    Are you sure you haven't slept through them Carol?..............Wilba

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X