• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boudicca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian F, Wallsend
    started a topic Boudicca

Boudicca

I am looking forward once more to cruising on the Boudicca. Last year was my first cruise and it was excellent going to the Baltic. So on Tuesday we set sail for the Western Mediterranian visiting Portugal Spain and Gibralter

• Ian F, Wallsend
    replied
    Well once more had an excellent time on the Boudicca. With first class food and service it was good to have the same waiter as last year. Once more i have come away with happy memories of those we shared a table with or the liason built with others to become the winning quiz team.
    The only disapointment was not being able to visit Oporto the fault of the cruel sea where the pilate was unable to come aboard. All the excursions i booked i enjoyed and even learned to say no to the photographer
    Have to start thinking of next years trip now

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear
    replied
    I've been looking at Boudicca too as it sails from North Shields. Just can't face that drive to Southampton! I'd rather fly. Looks a nice size ship with good facilities (great Swimex pool) and it has some wonderful reviews.

Have a great time.

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm, Essex
    replied
    Ian F. Boudicca and Black Watch (identival ships) are both charming vessels. In fact the whole Olsen fleet is. You must try Braemar and Balmoral one day.

Leave a comment:

• Ian F, Wallsend
    replied
    Well last year was my first large cruise i had been in river cruises but we booked to go back on the Boudicca before we left last year
    The staff and service was first class with good food and a good selection. I was amazed to find wines and drinks were not over priced, not cheap but i have paid more in hotels in the uk
    So thgis time i hope we have the added bonus of warm sunshine

Leave a comment:

• Tarkah, Scotland
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian F, Wallsend View Post
    I am looking forward once more to cruising on the Boudicca. Last year was my first cruise and it was excellent going to the Baltic. So on Tuesday we set sail for the Western Mediterranian visiting Portugal Spain and Gibralter
    Hi Ian
    Welcome to the forum. Why not check out the ports you'll be visiting on the main board - usually full of helpful info and tips
    Have a great cruise and look forward to reading your review on your return.
    Tarkah

Leave a comment:

• Smith7
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian F, Wallsend View Post
    Hi Ian and welcome to the forum. Have a great time on Boudiicca.
    We have booked to sail on her but have to wait until Jan. 2012.
    We booked it for the itinerary and because it was a no fly cruise. We have 3 other cruises booked before then as we are ion the process of trying different cruise lines that are doing our chosen itineraries.
    Boudicca will be our first experience with Fred Olsen.
    Be sure to tell us all about it on you r return.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X