• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinking in Dubai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking in Dubai

Sorry this is a duplicate due to a problem submitting the first post.

Bob

UAE is not on my 'to do' list. However the moral of the story seems to be don't argue with immigration officials anywhere. I imagine the person concerned gave the impression of being inebriated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
      UAE is not on my 'to do' list. However the moral of the story seems to be don't argue with immigration officials anywhere. I imagine the person concerned gave the impression of being inebriated.
      Thanks for your reply Judith, you must have been typing at the same time I was trying to delete this topic.

When I tried to submit the original post I got a message that implied the site was down. On going back and submitting again I found that I had started two identical topics... grrrrr.

I'll restrict my comments to the topic on the original thread to avoid confusion.

Bob

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X