• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubai & Emirates Shore Excursions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon tea at the Burj-al-Arab is a nice thing to do! Have an invitation for 4 PAX for my next trip, hope to go back and avail in the next wee while!

Comment

Originally posted by tomvet, limerick, roi View Post
      Afternoon tea at the Burj-al-Arab is a nice thing to do! Have an invitation for 4 PAX for my next trip, hope to go back and avail in the next wee while!
      Tom
      I'd spend for that ...
      I read on the Internet Visa boards that you can get a 96 hour visa fromDubai airports (no prices shown) or up to 26 day for $250 or $500 for longer.
      How much is the 96 hour one as I imagine cruise ship passengers must pay for that option.
      sigpicRob
      Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
        I would feel safer here than many of the Med ports and a lot safer than some of the towns in Britain

Here is a review I wrote from Feb this year

http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-revie..._review_27679/
        Quite a review Wilba, had some chuckles and the Visa bit was like our recent one day in Bali , passports taken away the day prior and given back day after for $25Aus (OAV) while the Indonesia Immigration stayed on board stamping and writing on our passport /Rob
        sigpicRob
        Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
          I would feel safer here than many of the Med ports and a lot safer than some of the towns in Britain

Here is a review I wrote from Feb this year

http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-revie..._review_27679/
          Thanks Wilba. I've printed your review off to read more thoroughly later.

Have you been to Portsmouth city centre on a Friday/Saturday night then?! lol
          2018-
          Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
          NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
          Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
          Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
          Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you