• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bergen and Fjiords-Excursions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bergen and Fjiords-Excursions

We are cruising on the Black Watch to Bergen,Geiranger,Flam in July.
    I would appreciate any advice on booking with F.O. or taking local tours or buses.
    Any "must sees"?

I've been to Bergen and Flam.

Bergen is very simple to DIY. Take the Funicular railwaywhich is great for views if the weather is good! Bryggen and the fish market are worth a wander around. I'm there again this summer and am thinking about taking the HOHO bus or doing the cable car this time.

Flam we did the Railway. We got off the ship and bought tickets and caught the first train before all the ship's excursions left on it. Check though to see if any other ships are in Flam that day as this is a trip you certainly don't want to miss. If there's another ship in then I'd suggest booking a ship's tour.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Sorry to be a pest, but can you tell me how to find out if other ships will be in port?
      My husband is a railway buff and would be disappointed if we missed the train.

Comment

I use this website!

Cruise Timetables | Cruise Schedules | Cruise Ship Schedules

Comment

My wife and I sailed to Norway almost 2 years ago on the Boudicca, the only tour we did was Norway in a nutshell... FANTASTIC

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X