• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Le Havre, Bruges and Oslo options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol..you obviously haven't tried it on a phone.
    The idea for this new forum was that you could upload pictures direct from your device onto the forum without using a photo sharing website or faffing around resizing them.
    In that respect it has failed for the majority of users.
    Regards
    Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by toshtosh, Guiseley View Post
      Most of the modern digital cameras take a 10 to 20 megapixel photo which even a 4k TV cannot display. A HD screen can only display 2 Megapixels.

Many photo editing programmes will enable you to resize your high quality digital photos down to lower pixel size, without cropping, and save (under a new name or you may lose original). Also useful if you want to sell on Ebay.

https://www.howtogeek.com/354015/how...os-in-windows/

The adjusted size has little impact on typical computer screens, and a little experimenting will soon show you the amount to shrink it by.

Cheers

Tony B
      I have never had a problem posting photos I have taken on my phone to eBay. Unlike this forum I can load multiple photos with just one click for each one. It really is so time consuming on here, I often give up

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X