• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice please on South Pacific Islands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice please on South Pacific Islands

Whilst visiting my relations in Melbourne next year I am taking the opportunity to take a cruise on royal carribean's Radiance of the seas, the itinery being Sydney, New Caledonian Islands (Isle of Pines and Nomeu), Vanuatu (Mystery Island and Vila), Loyalty Island (Lifou).
    Has any one any tips,advice about currency for these islands? I am aware about the local currency but is the Australian dollar or the US dollar widely accepted or not? Vanuatu I believe is the Vatu and the other Islands appear to use the French Pacific Franc.
    Also being a first timer on this cruise line Ive picked a deck 8 with balcony cabin (they call it a stateroom) any comments, experiences about this ship?

A big thankyou in anticipation of any replies.

Cheers Jeff

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X