• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advive / Tips for Australia and Indonesian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aussie Cruiser, Perth Australia View Post
    Bottled water from the shops in Bali is ok possibly cheaper than the ship. if you are going to do your own touring i would give Dempasar a miss take a taxi to Kuta Or Legian for the girls there are some very good spars avaliable. the guys good cheap Bintang beer.be very careful when walking the footpath has huge holes in it that cover the drainage.the weather will be hot about 30c when on the ship get advice from Aussies that have visited Bali before there are eight flights from perth Bali every day thats not counting flights from other states. would you like me to do a DIY Perth and Fremantle ???

When you have the raging trots and end up with a large insurance claim remember this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post

When you have the raging trots and end up with a large insurance claim remember this thread.
      Ships water only Spartan though I can remember the same situation in Mexico. We had been on a walking tour of the old city in Mazatlan
      Mazatlan Mexico | Mazatlan | Mazatlan Vacation | Mazatlan Hotel Association | Mexico Vacation Resorts
      and stopped in a local bar where they offered you beer or iced lemonade and placed chips and fresh salsa. We all stared at it and I finally asked the guide if this was safe to eat and he sad yes the ship had approved the establisment. Well, you would think no one had eatne in two days., five minutes later., all gone and no belly outs.
      sigpicRob
      Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post

all brands of bottled water are avliable in Bali Evian is not a problem when was you last in Bali ??

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X