• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watch SWAT on Sky One?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch SWAT on Sky One?

Tonight’s episode is set on a cruise ship. I thought I spied a Cunard funnel and as it’s set in L.A I wondered if it could be the old Queen Mary. A quick google confirmed so.

An odd way to get a ship fix on TV lol

Past cruises:
    Carnival Conquest October 2002
    Independence of the Seas October 2012
    Independence of the Seas May 2014
    Explorer of the Seas June 2015
    Norwegian Escape October 2015

Just watched it too. I’ve always said that ships were prone to some form of criminal activity but not in the way this particular episode developed. With the recent incident involving the British merchant ship / Iranian special forces, it’s just a matter of time before a cruise ship is involved in some form of “incident”

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
      Just watched it too. I’ve always said that ships were prone to some form of criminal activity but not in the way this particular episode developed. With the recent incident involving the British merchant ship / Iranian special forces, it’s just a matter of time before a cruise ship is involved in some form of “incident”
      Yes I agree. As soon as the show started with the guests in a ship I said to my husband I wasn’t sure if I wanted to watch lol
      Past cruises:
      Carnival Conquest October 2002
      Independence of the Seas October 2012
      Independence of the Seas May 2014
      Explorer of the Seas June 2015
      Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...