• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apprentice E1 cruise branding.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topdeck, London
    started a topic Apprentice E1 cruise branding.

Apprentice E1 cruise branding.

If Appreciate is on form should be a disaster.

9pm 6th Jan 2022.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071b63

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001352s

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    Well we get another turd in toothbrush week and the preview for next week was the product tasted crap.

This series is going down the toilet.

Leave a comment:

• Little Red Rouster, Lancaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    Candidates are specially selected for their potential entertainment value as well as their business proposals(we get to here about them later)

The idea is you don't want people that know anything or too much about the tasks.

I suspect they get briefed(shown previous series) then have to pick from a section of outline proposals.

The girls got closer to the VV target than the boys.

They certainly entertained me Topdeck.

Leave a comment:

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    Candidates are specially selected for their potential entertainment value as well as their business proposals(we get to here about them later)

The idea is you don't want people that know anything or too much about the tasks.

I suspect they get briefed(shown previous series) then have to pick from a section of outline proposals.

The girls got closer to the VV target than the boys.

Leave a comment:

• Little Red Rouster, Lancaster
    replied
    Where do they find these people....they are all full of them selves. After the first shows performance I would advise Sugar to fire the lot of them. Not one of them had a clue what cruising is all about and that logo was something else.

Leave a comment:

• Lawnmowerman, Tain
    replied
    Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    Nice design considering it's 35 years old.

LMM

Leave a comment:

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    Lord sugars boat.
    https://www.boatinternational.com/ya...ady-a-for-sale

​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• ilovesunshine, east yorks
    replied
    Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post

They are set different tasks to do every week, they have 2 teams, and someone out of the losing team gets fired. At the end the last one gets an investment of £250,000 from Lord Sugar into their business. Although they come across as a ditzy bunch with no common sense, they already have pretty successful businesses. As the programme progresses you can't help but get your favourites
    .................................................. ..Carol
    Thanks for the explanation Carol.

Leave a comment:

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    Originally posted by ilovesunshine, east yorks View Post
    I watched it only because it was about the ship. I have never seen the programme before. Not really sure what the point of it is. The contestants seemed full of themselves and fairly clueless about cruising. I don't know what the outcome was as I fell asleep!
    we did have a fabulous cruise on Scarlet Lady in the summer though. Thankfully didn't meet any sailors like those on the programme lol
    (not watched yet we use this as a filler program from catchup or record)

The amusing thing is the format is the same every year and the new contestants look like they have never seen a show before.

You definitely get the trust issue driving some of the interactions because a good few backstabbers to watch out for.

Although each episode can standalone on the task it is a good idea to watch in sequence as it is also about the characters.

Leave a comment:

• Yogini, Waterlooville
    replied
    Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
    Well I liked the look of the Virgin ship. ........................................Carol
    I was on Scarlet Lady in the summer. I haven't watched the programme but the description described it as a luxury ship - that's a misnomer!

Leave a comment:

• JohnR, Chippenham
    replied
    Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
    We saw the clip on The One Show. It seemed to me that they’ve rounded up the usual bunch of wallys with egos bigger than their brains which means we won’t be watching it again this season. As far as we’re concerned that particular ship has sailed into the sunset. 😉

Take care. Helen
    Many years ago!

Leave a comment:

• carol, welwyn garden city
    replied
    Originally posted by ilovesunshine, east yorks View Post
    I watched it only because it was about the ship. I have never seen the programme before. Not really sure what the point of it is. The contestants seemed full of themselves and fairly clueless about cruising. I don't know what the outcome was as I fell asleep!
    we did have a fabulous cruise on Scarlet Lady in the summer though. Thankfully didn't meet any sailors like those on the programme lol
    They are set different tasks to do every week, they have 2 teams, and someone out of the losing team gets fired. At the end the last one gets an investment of £250,000 from Lord Sugar into their business. Although they come across as a ditzy bunch with no common sense, they already have pretty successful businesses. As the programme progresses you can't help but get your favourites
    .................................................. ..Carol

Leave a comment:

• ilovesunshine, east yorks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• carol, welwyn garden city
    replied
    Well I liked the look of the Virgin ship. ........................................Carol

Leave a comment:

• mike, lanarkshire
    replied
    I’ve just watched the opening scenes and I may have changed my mind about watching this series 🤦*♂️

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X