• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apprentice E1 cruise branding.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    Nice design considering it's 35 years old.

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Where do they find these people....they are all full of them selves. After the first shows performance I would advise Sugar to fire the lot of them. Not one of them had a clue what cruising is all about and that logo was something else.

Comment

Candidates are specially selected for their potential entertainment value as well as their business proposals(we get to here about them later)

The idea is you don't want people that know anything or too much about the tasks.

I suspect they get briefed(shown previous series) then have to pick from a section of outline proposals.

The girls got closer to the VV target than the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
          Candidates are specially selected for their potential entertainment value as well as their business proposals(we get to here about them later)

The idea is you don't want people that know anything or too much about the tasks.

I suspect they get briefed(shown previous series) then have to pick from a section of outline proposals.

The girls got closer to the VV target than the boys.

They certainly entertained me Topdeck.

Comment

Well we get another turd in toothbrush week and the preview for next week was the product tasted crap.

This series is going down the toilet.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X