• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regent

This is copied from an email.

Join Regent Seven Seas Cruises® and go behind the scenes of a festive cruise on The Most Luxurious Ship Ever Built, Seven Seas Explorer®, at 7pm on Tuesday 22 December on Channel 5. Also available to watch now on MY5.

Cameras were given exclusive access as the all-suite, all-balcony ship, which carries just 750 passengers at a time, made her way through the Cayman Islands to Mexico and beyond. See inside the speciality restaurants and the galleys where the highly trained chefs prepare the most exquisite food for a Christmas feast. Also, follow guests on one of the many Free Unlimited Shore Excursions offered by Regent to meet stingrays in the Caribbean Sea and explore the jungles of Mexico on quad bikes.
    2018-
    Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
    NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
    Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
    Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
    Magellan - Panama Canal

If not seen already might be worth watching the build shows first

https://www.channel5.com/show/buildi...s-cruise-ship/

Comment

Originally posted by Yogini, Waterlooville View Post
      This is copied from an email.

Join Regent Seven Seas Cruises® and go behind the scenes of a festive cruise on The Most Luxurious Ship Ever Built, Seven Seas Explorer®, at 7pm on Tuesday 22 December on Channel 5. Also available to watch now on MY5.

Cameras were given exclusive access as the all-suite, all-balcony ship, which carries just 750 passengers at a time, made her way through the Cayman Islands to Mexico and beyond. See inside the speciality restaurants and the galleys where the highly trained chefs prepare the most exquisite food for a Christmas feast. Also, follow guests on one of the many Free Unlimited Shore Excursions offered by Regent to meet stingrays in the Caribbean Sea and explore the jungles of Mexico on quad bikes.
      It's a repeat.
      If it's the same as last time this is what I said

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
      It was a Jane MacDonald programme but with more champagne and at least one very expensive suite. Not what I was expecting somehow but reasonable enough entertainment for a Friday evening. I suppose.
      The programme did absolutely nothing to make us want to book a Regent cruise. Interesting to see how others view it.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X