• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O in the Watchdog spotlight tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&O in the Watchdog spotlight tonight

so the trailer says ... 8pm BBC1 09/09/10 then on iplayer
    Last edited by Sophiesnores, Basingstoke; 9th September 2010, 06:43 PM. Reason: put BBC! not BBC1 oops
    Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Thanks Helen, we will have a look at that......being a P&O fan.
    sigpic
    Cruisings Cool

Comment

Thankyou have set the V+

Comment

what muck are they going to rake over.. not Noro again !! some more moaning passangers trying to get compo no doubt...

Comment

BMIbaby too
          Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

ok, no mention of P&O at start of the prog, but I swear the trailer mentioned P&O ... sorry if mis info
            Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Sophiesnores, Basingstoke View Post
              ok, no mention of P&O at start of the prog, but I swear the trailer mentioned P&O ... sorry if mis info
              they did mention P&O cruises at the start but it was not one of the headline reports I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Royston1, Royston1 View Post
                they did mention P&O cruises at the start but it was not one of the headline reports I don't think.
                thanks, thought I needed a hearing test!
                Helen

Comment

Still waiting

Originally posted by Britchic, Midlands View Post
                  Thankyou have set the V+

Me too.

Originally posted by Southwinds, South Devon View Post
                  what muck are they going to rake over.. not Noro again !! some more moaning passangers trying to get compo no doubt...
                  Let's wait and see, whatever it is that little Jack Russell Annie will have her say. ....Neil

Comment

oh, not worth watching, they slated P&O' discount for those in the storm (vid recently on cruisesdot)...... it was extreme weather
                    Helen

Comment

Not nice Southwinds - if like me you had saved for 2 years for your birthday cruise to end up with Noro on the second day, you wouldnt be pleased. Whether its dirty ships, dirty food, or other dirty passengers i was as careful as i could have been.

Comment

We beat them to it

Isn't it nice to know that not only did we beat the BBC to the draw but we did it three times.

For most of us the hype just wasn't worth the candle. ....Neil

Comment

Seemed just like the typical BBC / Watchdog rake-fest...

That's the reason I don't like watching Watchdog. Ah well.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                          X