• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titanic 2 - possibly the worst sequel in the world, ever..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titanic 2 - possibly the worst sequel in the world, ever..?

'An action adventure starring Bruce Davison and Brooke Burns. History repeats itself in this unofficial sequel to the 1997 blockbuster set one hundred years after the original sinking of the Titanic.'

It was on last night on the 'Syfy' channel. I'm not sure when/if it'll be on again.

I missed it but heard it was, ahem, a bit naff.

Watch Titanic 2 trailer

What do you think?
    Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Please note: I am currently on maternity leave. Should you have any admin queries, please send a PM to Nisha at sea . Thanks

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Cruising and Titanic .....?

Well Mrs RC

I have not even watched the first one, I just don't fancy watching that kind of romanticised disaster I just want to enjoy memories of my cruises ..... sans disasters, thank you. So would I watch a sequel?

Regards Neil

Comment

The ship in the opening sequence of the trailer is the 'Queen Mary' at long beach! Yep 'Titanic 2' looks very naff, but 'Raise the Titanic' (1980) will take some beating.

The 'Poseidon' (2006) a remake of 'The Poseidon Adventure' (1972) was technically pretty good, but not a patch on the original. Strangely the ship in the remake looks like it's design is based on a cross between the QM2 and a 'Seabourn Yacht', but they forgot to add details like 'bridge wings':

...but the ship in the advertising poster features P&O's 'Arcadia'. I bet P&O were not too happy?

Last edited by Malcolm, Essex; 16th August 2010, 11:34 AM.
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Titanic 2

I watched for a few minutes and couldn't stand it. It was absolute rubbish!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X