• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Well it is now, last series of cruising with Jane being filmed.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/28/jane-...king-12317020/

Sad. I loved her cruising with Jane McDonald.
    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

I She probably has had enough. always travelling, always having to be nice, no off days , I liked her she always seemed warm and genuine.
      sigpic

Comment

Loved her! That would have been my idea of a perfect job, but I could not have done it as well.
        But at least I could have stood a chance of being on a cruise ship on my once in every 4 years birthday.
        Have a super day any other Leaplings out there, whatever you are doing.

Carol
        sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

I’ve loved watching her cruise programmes. But as she says in a few years she’s done over 38 cruises and about 100 flights. She obviously wants her feet on firm ground for a while.
          Past cruises:
          Carnival Conquest October 2002
          Independence of the Seas October 2012
          Independence of the Seas May 2014
          Explorer of the Seas June 2015
          Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Calgray, Yorkshire View Post
            Loved her! That would have been my idea of a perfect job, but I could not have done it as well.
            But at least I could have stood a chance of being on a cruise ship on my once in every 4 years birthday.

Carol
            Happy birthday Carol...hope you've had and continue to have a great day.. xx

Regards
            Garf.

Comment

Just checked.
              I thought it had been on longer, 1st episode was early 2017, 2 series a year 4 cruises each series.
              + a few specials.

Comment

I shall miss her cruising with Jane shows but don't blame her at all for wanting to stay put in the UK for a while. Hopefully she will tour again soon and we will get the chance to go and see her nearby. Good luck Jane
                BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post

Happy birthday Carol...hope you've had and continue to have a great day.. xx

Regards
                  Garf.
                  Thanks Garf….. I'm trying xxx

Carol
                  sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Originally posted by Calgray, Yorkshire View Post

Carol
                    just a teenager Carol? happy birthday. 🥳
                    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

She was my guilty pleasure 😁

Comment

I must be in the minority. I wanted to watch a program about a cruise line / cruise ship / itinerary but instead watched a celebrity drinking and eating. Hope they replace with something that generates information.

Comment

Originally posted by Greta, London View Post
                          I must be in the minority. I wanted to watch a program about a cruise line / cruise ship / itinerary but instead watched a celebrity drinking and eating. Hope they replace with something that generates information.
                          You are not in a minority of 1 however

Annie

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                          X