• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nolans In The Mood For Cruising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topdeck, London
    started a topic The Nolans In The Mood For Cruising

The Nolans In The Mood For Cruising

Coming in the summer 8 part series.

Filming now on MSC.

https://www.waveguide.co.uk/200219-c...ow-for-nolans/

• mike, lanarkshire
    replied
    Originally posted by Little Red Rouster, Lancaster View Post
    No thanks not for me. About time the cruise lines give some great talent out there a chance on the cruise ships. They should be bringing new talent onboard instead of the same old same old. Another Nolans come back effort. Sad if this is the best the cruise lines can do.
    Agree.....The Nolan’s 🤔 I’ll pass on that one, especially Colleen - PITA

Leave a comment:

• Delboy, Essex
    replied
    Originally posted by cymrucruiser View Post
    Just briefly heard Colleen discussing this with Holly and Phil.
    Yes she boards ship tomorrow to start filming.

Leave a comment:

• Little Red Rouster, Lancaster
    replied
    No thanks not for me. About time the cruise lines give some great talent out there a chance on the cruise ships. They should be bringing new talent onboard instead of the same old same old. Another Nolans come back effort. Sad if this is the best the cruise lines can do.

Leave a comment:

• cymrucruiser
    replied
    Just briefly heard Colleen discussing this with Holly and Phil.

Leave a comment:

• Mason, Altrincham
    replied
    I’m in the mood for cruising! For shmoozing, gonna have some fun tonight! Well, that’s about as far as I can get with changing the lyrics as I can’t remember the whole song. How will they appeal to other cruisers? I’m more of a Broadway baby I think.

Take care, Helen

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X