• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Msc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Msc

Can anyone tell me if you get complimentary bathrobes onboard the Musica please?

I didn't. Was in an outside cabin.

Comment

Hmmm good question. I know on their bigger ships like Splendida & Divina you only get them if you are in a balcony cabin or suite but have not been on Musica as yet.

Update: Just read a review on another site written in June 2012 that they have same policy on Musica. You're welcome Lacey
      Last edited by trevor432990, East Sussex; 14th March 2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Thank you for that info Trevor, I have a balcony booked on Musica in September.

Comment

I have found that robes are often available on many ships(in any cabin) if you ask your cabin steward discretely and are very nice to them.

If not forthcoming do an early spa appointment you cna often get one that way.

Comment

Originally posted by kestrel1943, Renfrew View Post
            Can anyone tell me if you get complimentary bathrobes onboard the Musica please?
            Hi, we had complimentary bathrobes on the Musica last September, we were in a balcony cabin, but our travelling companions in an inside cabin didn't have them.

Comment

Cruised loads of time with MSCand the r"rule" appears to be that you get one in balcony cabins but not others unless you are a MSC Club member. Can't remember what status you need to be at to get robe and slippers in any cabin type.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X