• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dressing for cruising the Baltic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazy cruisers, uk View Post
    Thank you issyalex glasgow and bobbybuoy peterborough, for your replys i think we will wait till we are on board and wait and see what we drink and with teas coffees free any time in the oceanview and i do a room service coffee in the morning i normally cant wait for breakfast coffee the Martini Bar looks lovely you never know we might go in a odd time or two wish it was july already cant wait best wishes for you and your wife in the future and many happy years to come bob so thank you every body with your replys
    Thank you for your kind wishes, crazy cruisers.... and whatever you decide to do.......have a great cruise.

Bob

Comment

thanks bob we will looking forward to it thanks c
      Originally posted by bobbybuoy, peterborough View Post
      Thank you for your kind wishes, crazy cruisers.... and whatever you decide to do.......have a great cruise.

Bob

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X